Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

January 30, 2010 Weigh In: 419 lbs, Lost 1 lbs

I was hoping to release more than a pound this week but any loss is good. I stuck to my plan all week and will continue to do so. I will work on stepping up the exercise as well.

I downloaded a few podcasts on meditation yesterday (free on iTunes). It's something I would like to try and work into my life.

Thanks for all the supportive comments this past week. I receive a number of emails about the Diet Soda post. I hope it changed a few minds about drinking that crap.

ETL

Twitter: http://twitter.com/EatToLive2010

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, congrats for the loss.

    I've had those 1 pound weeks but just wait until you get the 5+ pound weeks. It all works out in the end.

    You should be so proud of your progress! Keep going!

    Have a great weekend.

    Julia
    http://jewliagoulia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, one pound is still a loss. Keep with the program and eyes out in front.

    I'd love to get some meditation into my life but it's too hectic. I know, Catch 22. But I hope it works for you. Keep us informed.

    I read the Diet Soda post but I CAN'T give it up. But I know I should. It's on my agenda. It's interesting to note that with the Atkins low-carb diet, he specifically states that diet drinks somehow mess with the weight loss. So there maybe some kind of psychosematic sweetness vs weightloss going on. But what do I know...

    Best of luck,

    Bil
    www.a-loser-dad.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent ETL! For the past 4 weeks, you have lost weight instead of gaining weight. You are on the exact right track. I think that is a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand where you are coming from with that pound. Because that's what i lost last week. Even though it's a loss, it feels like a kick in the face compared to our efforts, at our weight.
    Just keep doing the do and hopefully next weeks loss is totally awesome!
    Stepping up the movement would be great. Even just walking to the end of your block and back and a bit further each day.
    Don't be disheartened [[HUG]] :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only losing a lb. can be disheartening when you're working so hard. Just keep those blinders on...you'll see bigger losses soon. Just keep doing what you know is right. :)

    ReplyDelete