Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

20 Days And Almost All Is Well

20 days have passed since I started my new life. I have been very true to the eating program with a few unauthorized nibbles here and there... all within daily calorie plan of course. I have been eating healthy foods and counting calories for every meal. I've had a few tests and have passed them with a good grades. I've lost 12 pounds so far and feel great about it.

The area I am lacking in is exercise. I have not lived up to my goals there at all. I need to kick myself in the ass and start moving it at least 3 times a week. I spent $60 on EA Active and have only used it three times in two weeks. Not acceptable. I have a nice treadmill and I've only used it a few times during the past 20 days. No good. I have a dog that I could take for a 15 minute walk a few times a week instead of relying on the electric fence system everyday.

I've change my approach to eating. I have to change my approach to activity.

ETL

Twitter: http://twitter.com/EatToLive2010

4 comments:

  1. The exercise portion of the journey is my biggest stumbling block, too. But, it sounds as tho' you're on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work so far. Take it one little bite at a time. Dont be so quick to kick yourself for not exercising. Your body is responding just fine to your changed nutrition. Give yourself time. Ease into it.

    Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exercise is difficult because it is uncomfortable to do. But it gets easier each time you do it. Start small and work up :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. small steps, when i started out back in may i was only doing 15minutes a day in the swimming pool, slowly i built up the amount i was/am doing. your doing great thought.

    ReplyDelete