Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

An Awakening... 14 Months Later

Its been 14 months and a lot has happened during this time. As far as my weight... I'm back up to 434 lbs as of yesterday.  But the good news is that I've recommitted myself to my health. I began a controlled program thanks to a family member who has helped me re-sync my brain. I'll be eating 2300 calls per day to start with a 40P/30C/30F breakout. Using mynetdiary.com is great for tracking and managing daily food consumption.

I still do not drink diet drinks or eat fake sweeteners. I'm proud of this change that I have maintained. I've had fast food on occasion but no where near the extent prior to Jan 2010.

Reading some of my posts from when I started this blog has been helpful. I'll be weighing myself everyday and will be reporting here periodically. The good news is that I'm still alive and I have the ability to change my life.

Wish me luck!

ETL

No comments:

Post a Comment