Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 9 (429) Another Rainy Day

Well actually we haven't had too many recently and we can really use the rain in the area where I live.

My weight remains at 429 lbs... total loss of 5 lbs overall. I'm pretty happy with this for the first week and I expect to get into the 1-2 lbs per week loss mode very soon.

What's great is I rarely feel really hungry. I'm having satisfying meals that are healthy and tasty at the same time. I'm trying to mix things up so I don't get tried of having the same thing. I'm looking forward to trying the cake recipes that Derek gave me. I may shoot a video and post it on YouTube.

I'm getting into the swing of things which is the first step to forming good habits. I've never felt more committed and I have family reading my blog which adds incentive!

I also bought a digital food scale online today which will make things a lot easier. Maybe this week I'll investigate exercise bikes. I'm leaning towards a recumbent. Leave comments if you have suggestions.

Thats all for today.

ETL

No comments:

Post a Comment