Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day 33 (425-9) Mid Week Update

It's been hard for me to find the time the past few days to post.  Things are going great.  I slipped in a weigh in this morning and my weight hasn't changed since Saturday.   I'm hoping that over the next three days I drop a few pounds so I can report a good number after Saturday's weigh in.  

In interest of full disclosure.. I went over 1900 cals on Mother's Day but not too bad.  I also put in a 10 minute walk that day so I felt like I made up for it.  As the weather gets warmer I'm finding myself walking and moving more. However, I'm not satisfied with my overall level of activity.   I need to get my ass moving.

I'm starting to feel a little loose in my clothes and in the back of my mind I'm looking forward to the day when I can start tossing large clothes in the trash.  Of course I'll keep a few articles of clothing to show as my "before" wardrobe.

That's all for today.

ETL

No comments:

Post a Comment