This coming week I'm going to keep with the exercise.. at least 3 times and stay with the low sodium deal. I don't expect to lose 5 lbs per week and don't want to but if I can lose 2 or 3 that would be great.
Thanks to every one for your great comments this week. Lots of different opinions on whether or not having food in your stomach is good or bad. I'm going to stay with the plan of not eating after 9:30pm.. this seems pretty sensible to me.
Also, pineapple is an awesome food! Fresh pineapple only has like 70 calories per cup and it is loaded with fiber. I like to dice up a cup and add some low fat vanilla yogurt to it. Really good and about 220 calories.
Lastly, I'm starting to see a few results of my weight loss...
- I wore a suit and overcoat today that felt much looser
- People who I haven't seen since I started this journey have noticed I've lost weight.
- My wedding ring is very loose.
- I'm getting up out of chairs much easier.
- It's becoming easier to put on my socks.
- I'm sleeping better.
- My overall mood is better.
- I feel like I have more energy.
I only have 13 pounds to go to reach my first goal of 399... deadline is April 1. I should be able to cruise into that goal ahead of schedule if I stay with the plan. My next goal will be the 350 mark.
That's all for now.. Stay classy San Diego.. I'm Ron Burgundy? Sorry... thanks for reading and following my blog. Knowing you guys are reading helps keep me on the train. I thank you all for that.
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/EatToLive2010